- Full Stack Web Developer for HP Instant Ink subscription service
- Develops with React and Ruby on Rails to create front-end and back-end components
- Implements for subscription pre-enrollment (landing pages and signup flows)
I have over 2 years of experience in full stack web development with tools such React, Ruby on Rails, and Python, to name a few. I currently work as a software engineer at HP, working on the front-end for HP Instant Ink, a quickly growing subscription service.
- Fixed critical server bugs leading up to launch of Beat Fever in July 2017
- Back-end Ruby on Rails development for mobile massively multiplayer (MMO) games
- Built new features into Ruby on Rails customer support dashboard